CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING
DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma Training
Hypnotherapy and Relaxation Clinic were all training is carried out has been awarded Best Hypnotherapy Clinic 2016
Syllabus LEVEL 1.
- Brief History of hypnotism past to present.
- Dissociation Psychoanalytical theories
- The law & hypnosis Stage Hypnosis
- Myths Surrounding Hypnosis
- Misuses of hypnosis
- Trance resistance
- Transforming Resistance
- Principals underlying trance induction
- Alternate states of consciousness
- People of whom you should never hypnotise
- How hypnosis works
- The preliminary talk prior to trance induction
- Developing rapport
- e of Voice control Modulation – Projection – Delivery – Timing of voice.
- Waking suggestion
- Hand compulsion test
- Heavy and light test
- postural sway and more
- Effectively utilizing permissive and directive suggestions.
- Relaxation Technique
- Confusion Technique
- Eye fixation with relaxation Relaxation and counting
- Eye fixation with distraction
- Dave Elman's Induction and Deepening Exercise:
- Elman’s Rapid induction
- Gill Boyne’s version of the Elman technique
- ion hypnosis
- Erickson’s hand levitation
- Eye open and closure method
- Sleep Induction
- Deep trance
- Dr. Bateman's personal techniques are also taught on the course.
- Visualisation techniques for facilitating relaxation
All is taken under the of Dr. Bateman.
This is the most advanced course to date in Clinical Hypnosis & Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
All 3 levels work professionally bound as one would expect from such a prestigious course.
The student upon completion of the course will receive our Prestigious diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Solution Focused Hypnotherapy duly signed and sealed with the official seal and stamp of the CCMH