General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
College of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis
Hypnotherapy Training Standards Approved
In February 2011, a united profession finally put in place agreed national standards for the training of hypnotherapists. Whilst flexibility in theoretical underpinning and approach has been retained, a core curriculum and learning outcomes mapped to the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Hypnotherapy must now be incorporated within any course of training that wishes to ensure its graduates will meet the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (the profession’s Voluntary Regulator)
Our professional hypnotherapy training complies to those standards
Entry requirements: No prior knowledge required.
- Eligible for professional membership
- Able to apply for
- Public liability insurance Guaranteed
- Qualified and professionally able to work with the paying public
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) Course
Venue, Hypnotherapy & Relaxation Clinic, Risca. near Newport
Our weekend HPD course times and are as follows
Course time 10/30 am until 5 pm
The course consists of 128 hrs practical face to face tuition
Course dates. 2019 as follows
Sat 9th Sun 10th
Sat 23rd Sun 24th
Sat 6th Sun 7th
Sat 20th Sun 29th
Sat 4th Sun 5th
Sat 18th Sun 19th
Sat 1st Sun 2nd
Sat 22nd Sun 23rd
July 6th Sun 7th
Morning or Evening Classes 2019 begins
- Friday 8th March 10/30 am to 2/30 pm morning course
- Evening course
- Friday 8th March 5/30 pm to 9/30 pm
- Each class will run for approximately 14 weeks every Friday morning and evening.
- Morning classes are run for those unable to attend the evening classes
- One to one training can be arranged with the tutor for those people unable to attend the above class dates or times.
- For further call Lyn On 01633615050
- Home study assessment to practitioner level for the duration of the course
- Professionally bound course notes in book format and a full 12 months Membership to the College of Clinical & Medical
The above courses are designed for the student who wishes to practice hypnosis professionally.
- Applicants must be a minimum age of 21
- Applicants should have average to good communication skills although these will be taught as part of the course.
- No qualifications for attendance necessary.
Practice Code of Conduct
We operate a "no discrimination" policy ensuring that all students or members shall be treated equally in accordance with Sex, Race, disability and Age discrimination legislation.
We offer a full student support to all students who complete graduation should they require additional professional advice or guidance at any time.
Courses, lunch is not provided, there are within a short distance several reputable establishments where food and refreshments can be purchased but most a coffee at Lyn's.