CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING
DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma Training
Syllabus level three
- Medical uses of hypnotherapy
- Painless child birth
- Dental phobias and surgery
- Hypnotherapy in pre and post operative procedures
- Hypnotherapy in Surgery Hypnosis
- Hypnosis as an analgesic for pain
- Hypnotic anaesthesia
- Pain management.
- Pre and post operative procedures
- Pre and post operative anxiety and fear.
- The beneficial uses of hypnotherapy during chemotherapy
- Dignity whilst dying
- The affects of hypnosis with heart disease
- Ego strengthening and building self confidence for surgery Motivation and removal of fear.
- Removing dental phobias
- Utilising Imagery with the gagging reflex
- Needle phobia
Maintaining ethical and personal client records to include legal requirementsClinical ethics Confidentiality,Preparing a clinical practice and advertising Practice Management Clinical Supervision
Written and Practical exam
We offer a life time back up to all our students after gradation should they ever need our professional advice.
For further details please contact the college 01633 615050