DIPLOMA CLINICAL AND MEDICAL HYPNOSIS
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING FEES
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
College of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis
No prior knowledge required.
Advantages of being a hypnotherapist
- No zero or pre - arranged hourly contracts
- No Minimum wage
- No working for someone else
- Work the hours that suits yourself and family life
- Enjoy helping other people live better lives
Eligible for professional membership
Able to apply for a NHS provider number
Public liability insurance Guaranteed
Qualified and professionally able to work with the paying
Method of Payment:
- Four month weekend course £2200
- Deposit £400 Payable at time of booking
- Balance £1800 Payable by 5 monthly instalments of £360
- Or a one of payment at the beginning of the course of £2.100 saving £100
Method of Payment:
- Part time Course 1 morning or evening per week for 14 weeks duration £2.200
- Deposit £500 Payable at time of booking
- Balance £1700
- Payable by 3 monthly instalments of £567.00
- A one of payment at the beginning of the course of £2.100 saving £100
Upon successful completion of levels 1 2 3 the student will receive a diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
No Certificates will be issued until the students full fees are paid
- Home study assessment to practitioner level for the duration of the course.
- Professionally bound course notes in book format
- 12 months membership to the College of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis
The course is designed for the student who wishes to practice hypnosis professionally.
- Applicants must be a minimum age of 21
- Applicants should have average to good communication skills although these will be taught as part of the course.
- No qualifications for attendance necessary.
Practice Code of Conduct
We operate a "no discrimination" policy ensuring that all students or members shall be treated equally in accordance with Sex, Race, disability and Age discrimination legislation.
We offer a full student support to all students who complete levels 1.2.3 should they require additional professional advice/guidance.
Full time courses, lunch is not provided, there are within a short distance several reputable establishments where food and refreshments can be purchased or students can bring their own food as coffee and tea are provided throughout the day.
Our Professional Hypnotherapy Training is based on the belief that our Students' needs are of the utmost importance. We are totally committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our students are from referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best training possible in clinical hypnotherapy.
32 St, Mary Street,
Mon - Fri: 11 am until 9 pm
Sat: 4pm until 8pm